Thursday, November 11, 2010

Day 1: Hong Kong International Airport

Thirty days in Milan, Italy for training, which is really work. I'm not complaining because after 3 long years, this trip finally pushed through. Today is the first day and I just arrived in Hong Kong International Airport, which operates one of the world's largest passenger terminal buildings according to wikipedia. I wish to share some pictures I took during my flight, but due to travel-related stress, I totally forgot where I placed the card reader.

I haven't explored the airport yet, so I probably should get going while my laptop still has enough battery. I'm still searching for a charging station. Before I sign off, I'd also like to take note that my wifi experience here is excellent!

Ciao! A prego Milano! (just practicing some Italian. not even sure if I said it right) *smiling*

No comments:

Post a Comment