Thursday, January 16, 2014

Food: One Claypot House Cebu

A friend asked me out for lunch to this hidden place. Good company and good food. It was a treat! (literally and figuratively). It would have been great if the staff also served us with a smile on her face. :)

Lah-Lah-Lah Claypot
Mixed rice, chicken, pork, & sausage. Their menu states that this dish is popular among Singaporean hawker centers.
I like the smell of burnt rice from the pot...hehehe

Fried Prawn Noodles
Their version of Singapore's Hokkien Prawn Mee.
I think the herb on top is Yansoy. I usually don't like the taste of this herb but, when mixed with the sauce it's yummy!:)


Milky Bandung
First time I tasted a milk drink with rose syrup. It was okay.. ...hehehe....Smells like my rose-scented rosary. :D 
This was also one of the few places where I still felt fine after eating (my stomach wasn't doing somersaults and I didn't feel sleepy) even if I was full.

2 comments: