Sunday, October 23, 2011

Six Sigma Certified - Six Sigma White Belt

Six Sigma? What is it and what is it not? I was searching for answers to avoid sleeping through tomorrow's Yellow Belt Classroom Course in the office and found a website that offers a free White Belt Certification (one level below Yellow Belt). Although the "White Belt level is not fully recognized by the entire six sigma community", taking the crash course gave me a brief overview of the Six Sigma methodology.

Taking the course was a breeze. I passed the examination and received an online certification. Because it's free, I won't be receiving a hardcopy or a letter of acknowledgement, which I don't mind. I also received this badge:


2 comments:

  1. Hi MannieFresh, sorry for the very late response. The website is http://www.sixsigmaonline.org. Thanks for reading my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete