Monday, August 24, 2009

DOST Final Clearance

This morning, I felt like Maxwell Smart the day he became a field agent: oooh! I'm so happy... i'm so happy!  This is the best day of my liiiife! :) After years of putting off my application for a final clearance, I finally did it! It was easier than I thought it was. :)


Robert Ringer is right “Action!:  Nothing Happens Until Something Moves.”  And that “something” is me. I have to act or expect in the future to wonder “What happened?” So, when I finally got over procrastinating, I completed the process I’ve been dreading. I thought it would only be a waste of my effort and time, but I was proven wrong; and I’m happy about it. :)


Now that it’s done, I wish I’d always think the way Thomas Huxley thought when he said, “Do what you should do, when you should do it, whether you feel like it or not.” I’ll keep this thought in mind. *tongue in cheek* :)


 


An afterthought: What's next???


 

1 comment: