Thursday, May 21, 2009

Archie Andrews: Getting Hitched?

I read the news this morning. I found it funny coz I never thought Archie's marriage proposal will be news:) But if you've been a player in the singles' field for 60+yrs, it's news! Won't you agree?:) I was never an Archie fan but back in the good old days, I sometimes get to read some of the Archie comic issues (borrowed). But I do admit I bought an issue on Jughead...hhhmmnn...now, i realize funny(?) people really interest me since those days (Jughead amuses me)...no wonder...hehehe...okay, back to Archie...When I read the article, I was surprised 'coz I did not say "who cares?!" I was smiling because I was also intrigued whether he'll propose to Betty or Veronica. If it's going to be Betty, I'll bet she'll be very happy. Or not. If it's Veronica, I know she'll also be happy but with a smug smile on her face, assured that she's always got what she wants. But, can she maintain that smug look? *evil thoughts...hehehe* But, won't it be a surprise if Archie's proposal doesn't get accepted by either girls? That would be a surprising twist to good ol' Archie's player image.ha!;) Will the comic series end after this significant event? Maybe it's about time. Although I no longer read the Archie series, I miss the moments when I read them. The innocent laughs, chuckles, and the thoughts of whether or not I'd get to experience the joy of sharing true friendship with friends, which I did and still do...and infatuation? *big grin*

No comments:

Post a Comment