Thursday, January 22, 2009

resulta sa kulang ug tulog:)

Nightshift. Nothing to do but sleep, eat, drink, work, watch movies, listen to music, play pc games, sleep again, work, and text messaging in between. I never liked the work schedule, but it has given me an excuse to not sleep when everybody is sleeping just so I could think (think of what/who???); an excuse to not sleep even during weekends for reasons that bring a smile to my face (smile because of what/who???). *smiling* (really can’t help but smile..hehe) In the past few days I found myself waking to my neighbor’s loud music, which surprisingly did not irritate me as it used to be. I honestly like the songs in the playlist that he/she continues to play for the past few days. They make me smile and let me think of happy thoughts. *smiling again* I even find myself wishing that I’d wake up with those songs playing…which reminds me of James Ingram’s “How Do You Keep the Music Playing”… it goes – How do you keep the music playing? How do you make it last? How do you keep the song from fading too fast? How do you lose yourself to someone? And never lose your ways. How do you not run out of new things to say? And since we’re always changing How can it be the same? And tell me how year after year You’re sure your heart will fall apart Each time you hear his name I know the way I feel for you It’s now or never The more I love the more that I’m afraid That in your eyes I may not see forever..Forever..If we can be the best of lovers Yet be the best of friends If we can try with everyday to make it better as it grows With any luck, then I suppose The music never ends I know the way I feel for you It’s now or never! (How do you keep the music playing?)  The more I love the more that I’m afraid (How do you make it last) That in your eyes I may not see forever Forever… (How do you keep the song from fading, keep the song from fading too fast) If we can be the best of lovers Yet be the best of friends If we can try with everyday to make it better as it grows With any luck, then I suppose the music never ends – that’s it…hahaha….whew! looking forward to fun- and love-filled days….*wink*..hehehe … bunga ra bitaw ni sa y tulog…hahaha….nya wa kasabot sa gitrabaho…sssshhhhh…J

No comments:

Post a Comment