Friday, August 19, 2005

jason mraz:)

...hayyyy...jason mraz...



"Life Is Wonderful"..:)



It takes no time to fall in love



But it takes you years to know what love is



It takes some fears to make you trust



It takes those tears to make it rust



It takes some dust to make it polished











"Mr. Curiosity"...:)



I'm looking [just waiting] for love this time



Sounding hopeful but it's making me cry



(Trying not to ask why)



Cause love is a mystery



Mr. curiosity



Hey mr. please



Do come and find me











is he asking me "Did You Get My Message?"....:)



Do you ever wonder what happens to the words that we send



Do they bend, do they break from the flight that they take



And come back together again with a whole new meaning



In a brand new sense, completely unrelated to the one I sent



-- yep, I do wonder 'bout this:)

No comments:

Post a Comment